Things the society must change for disability people
As the disabilities have become more severe, numerous, and diverse in recent years, the function of educational and remedial institutions should be strengthened so that such institutions can adequately play the role of educational and remedial centre in their communities, responding to the diverse needs of the community and children with disabilities. You can also buy them things in the website. Likewise there many things to be changed, from which few are listed below:
- In terms of special schools, in addition to educating students enrolled there, their roles should be expanded to become centres of education for children with disabilities in the communities, providing consultation and support for guardians of children with disabilities in the communities, and supporting students with disabilities enrolled in elementary and lower secondary schools systematically.
- Rehabilitation centres for children with disabilities have valuable and competent ways for dealing with children with disabilities not only at the facilities, but also in the communities. As a result, these organisations should be used to improve services such as short-term stays and home care.
- A public awareness campaign to increase people’s knowledge should be carried out methodically and successfully in collaboration with mass media such as television, radio, newspapers, and magazines.
- The idea of a cooperative society in which all individuals disabled or not, accept each other’s identities and individualities should be spread. A public awareness campaign involving a diverse variety of individuals should be carried out to increase people’s knowledge of impairments and people with disabilities.
- Through cooperative activities and other educational activities of elementary and junior high schools, welfare education should be actively promoted to increase people’s awareness of individuals with disabilities. Try the website
- To enhance knowledge of voluntary activities for school students and community people, so that such activities may be supported by them, should be established. Understanding and collaboration among corporations for social contributions should be encouraged.