Best of bongs available in the American market
Percolator Bongs are a type of glass bongs that is sometimes referred to as water pipes. In these types of bongs, water is used so is the name. These types of bongs were invented during the 16th century. The percolators are complicated pieces attached to the bongs; they are located at the tube or base of the bong to give the product a more extended stay. This tiny glass contraption passes through the water and gets filtered.
Types of these types of percolators-
- Tree percolators– made up of a multiple of glass rods that are connected at the top. Air enters from the central tube to get the product filtered. I prefer the borosilicate type of glass.
- Inline percolators – a horizontal glass tube with multiple numbers of slits. These percolators are located at the bottom of the bong.
- Diffused downstream percolators – this type of percolator has several slits at the bottom to increase airflow.
- Honeycomb percolators – the most used percolator used in a bong. This product has a layer of glass plates with several holes in it. They are usually placed in straight tube bongs, making it easier for the product to pass through.
- Turbine percolators- combined with the honeycomb percolators as the percolator contains slabs of glass with slits in the edges. When you inhale the product, it creates an upward spiral movement.
Different types of this form of bong available in the market are-
- Glassicity double tree percolator- available in green and blue colors. Contains a double tree percolator. Provided with the mouthpiece and downstem. The glass tube is 13″ in height.
- Purr honeycomb Percolator- the product is handmade in California’s Western Coast area. The tube is 10″ in height.
- Envy glass pop rocks percolator- pop rock is also referred to as the inline percolator. The product is available in various shades- purple, lollipop, and red Elvis. The tube’s height is 17″.
- Puffing bird tree percolator- the percolator can be removed to deep clean the residue. The glassware is surrounded by silicone material. The tube’s height is 15.”
- Dopezilla honeycomb percolator- 3 layer of honeycomb percolator is present to increase the layer diffusion. The product consists of a base bowl and mouthpiece and is available in black and milky teal colors. The percolator’s height is 16.”
- La pipes double-showerhead percolator- the product is manufactured in the West Coast area in Los Angeles, California. The product contains two types of percolators- Diffused Downstem and Double Honeycomb for a triple filtration layer.
To conclude, the bongs mentioned before are the best of their kind.