Colored lenses allow you change the colour of your eye and helps to create the look that is bold, subtle or everything in between — no matter whether you are looking to improve your daily look or go for the crazy design for some special occasion or Halloween.
The blue contact lenses are accessible with and without lens power that will correct farsightedness, nearsightedness, and astigmatism. Irrespective whether you want contact lenses for the vision correction or to change the colour of your eye, it is important to get prescription from the eye doctor before wearing them.
Cost of the colored lenses will be much more than for the regular contacts; however for a lot of wearers, ability to change the colour is worth it.
What’re the different kinds of the colored contacts?
Firstly, as per your vision needs, you can select between:
- Prescription colored lens if you want vision correction or try out new tints!
- Non-corrective is something when you do not need any kind of vision correction & want to wear the contacts for aesthetic purposes.
Kinds of Colored Lenses to Look at
There’re different types of contact lenses available in the market that can help to change the color of your eye. They are given below:
- Color Tint Lenses: Such kinds of lenses change the color of your eye, no matter whether you have dark eyes or light.
- Enhancement Tint: This kind of lenses are made to enhance but will not change your eyes color. The lenses can be worn to highlight your natural eye color. These tinted contacts work very well for the people with lighter eyes, while not well with people with dark eyes.
- Handling Tint: Such kinds of lenses don’t change and enhance the color of your eye. They’re tinted just to make it visible so you will be able to handle it well.
- Theatrical lenses: Such lenses are designed for the special purposes and give you some special effect. They’re worn on the occasions like Halloween or other.
Whenever you plan to wear the contact lenses and eyeglasses, it is very important that you see the doctor regularly. Because your doctor will ensure that your prescription is on point, will make you learn how to care for the contacts, as well as help you to manage any kind of issues that you are facing.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.